კვარაცხელია ვახტანგი ვარლამის ძე
დირექტორი (მთავარი მეცნიერი თანამშრომელი)
- Since 2008. Director at Muskhelishvili Institute of Computational Mathematics of the Georgian Technical University.
- 2007 – 2013. Head of Mathematical Laboratory at the Tbilisi State University
- 2006 – 2010. Leading Researcher, Researcher, Senior Researcher of the Muskhelishvili Institute of Computational Mathematics
- 2005 – 2006. Deputy Director, Director of the Muskhelishvili Institute of Computational Mathematics of the Georgian Academy of Sciences, Leading Researcher
- 1975 – 2005. Junior Researcher, Senior Researcher, Leading Researcher, Scientific Secretary of the Muskhelishvili Institute of Computational Mathematics of the Georgian Academy of Sciences
განათლება; აკადემიური ხარისხი
- 1966 – 1971. Student of the Department of Cybernetics and Applied Mathematics, Tbilisi State University, Georgian SSR, USSR
- 1971 – 1974. Post-Graduate Student, Tbilisi State University, Georgian SSR, USSR
- Candidate of Physics and Mathematics: “Probabilistic Distributions in Some Sequence Spaces”. Institute of Mathematics of the Academy of Sciences of the Ukrainian SSR, USSR
- Doctor of Physics and Mathematics: “Unconditional Convergence of Functional Series in Problems of Infinite-Dimensional Probability Theory”. Muskhelishvili Institute of Computational Mathematics of the Georgian Academy of Sciences, Georgia
Functional Analysis, Probability Theory
- Sum ranges and universal series in topological vector spaces. Invited talk. Seminario de Geometría y Topología, Instituto de Matemática Interdisciplinar, Facultad de CC Matematicas. Complutense University of Madrid. Madrid, Spain, November 21 – 24, 2017.
- Chobanyan’s transference inequality and Pecherski’s sum range theorem. Invited talk. Alfréd Rényi Institute of Mathematics, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Budapest, 13 – 20 December, 2018
- On an Algorithm of Finding Sign-Invariant Pairs of Elements in Normed Spaces. Invited talk. Mathematical institute, University of Debrecen, Hungary, March, 2014
სამეცნიერო გრანტები & პროექტები
- 2014 – 2017. Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation, grant # FR/539/5-100/13. Position – Researcher.
- 2014 – 2016. FP7-MC-IRSES; Marie Curie Actions – International Research Staff Exchange Scheme. Project# 317721, # 318202, Position – Researcher.
- 2010 – FP7 – INCO. 2010-6.1: Eastern Europe and South Caucasus. Project N° 266155. “Re-creation and building of capacities in Georgian ICT Research Institutes” (GEO-RECAP). http://www.georecap.eu. Position – Primary Coordinator.
- 2010 – Shota Rustaveli National ScienceFoundation, grant # GNSF/ST09_99_3-104. Position – Researcher.
- 2006 – Georgian National Science Foundation, Grant # GNSF/ST06/3-009 “Sign-permutation duality in linear analysis. Applications to scheduling theory”. Position – Researcher.
- 2005 – (GRDF) Grant # GEM1-3328-TB-03 “Rearrangement of vectors, Theory and application in Probability, Statistics and Computer Networks. Position – Researcher.
- Member of the Board of the Georgian Mathematical Union and member of GMU council. http://www.gmu.ge/
- Member of the Editorial Board of the journal “Bulletin of TICMI”. http://www.viam.science.tsu.ge/others/ticmi/blt/bulletin.htm
- Member of the Editorial Board of the journal “Lecture Notes of TICMI”. http://www.viam.science.tsu.ge/others/ticmi/lnt/lecturen.htm
- Member of the Editorial Board of the journal “Reports of Enlarged Session of the Seminar of I. Vekua Institute of Applied Mathematics”. http://www.viam.science.tsu.ge/enl_ses/vol32/vol32.html
- Member of the Editorial Board of the Georgian Electronic Scientific Journal “Computer Sciences and Telecommunication”. http://gesj.internet-academy.org.ge/en/title_en.php?b_sec=§ion_l=comp
- Member of the Georgian Statistical Society.
- Member of the American Mathematical Society. www.ams.org
- Reviewer of the refereed journal “Zentralblatt fur Mathematiks”. https://zbmath.org