International Grant Projects
- 2013 – 2016. TEMPUS IV-6. Modernization of Mathematics and Statistics curricula for Engineering and Natural Sciences studies in Georgian and Armenian Universities by introducing modern educational technologies (MATH-GEAR). http://www.mathgear.eu/
- 2013 – 2016. FP7-INCO-2013-9. Project N° 609531. Knowledge Transfer Community to bridge the gap between research, innovation and business creation (NoGAP). http://www.no-gap.eu/
- 2013 – 2016. Marie Curie FP7-PEOPLE-2012-IRSES, no. 317721. „Lie groups, differential equations and geometry”. http://cordis.europa.eu/projects/rcn/105600_en.html
- 2010 – 2012. FP7 – INCO. 2010-6.1: Eastern Europe and South Caucasus. Project N° 266155. “Re-creation and building of capacities in Georgian ICT Research Institutes” (GEO-RECAP). (Coordinator MICM);
- 1997. ISF, travel grant to take part in the International Symposium, Ukraine;
- COBASE 1997;
- 1996, 1999, 2003. NATO, NIG-971714, NIG-975454, NIG-980529 (Joint project with GRENA). Modification and technological upgrade of the computer network of Academy of Sciences;
- 1995. ISF, travel grant to take part in the collaboration activities with ISO (International Organization for Standardization);
- 1994. ISF, 1453/3, travel grant to take part in the II World Congress of Bernoulli Society;
- 1994 – 1996. ISF, MXC000, Gaussian measures in infinite-dimensional spaces;
- 1994 – 1995. Mexican Scientific Grant (Catedra Patrimonial Excelencia). Scientific collaboration with Mexican Mathematical Research Centers. (CIMAT);
- 1994. NATO, NIG-941484, Launching of the Internet network system and appropriate equipment;
Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation Projects
- 2019 – 2021. DI -18 – 1429. Application of probabilistic methods in discrete optimization and scheduling problems.
- 2014 – 2016. SRNSF, FR/539/5-100/13. Interrelation between signs and permutations in compact vector summation: theory and applications.
- 2012 – 2014. GNSF/FR/507/4-150/11. New semi-markovian models for the reliable planning of the info-communication networks.
- 2010 – 2012. GNSF/FT09_99_3-104: Carachterization problems of probability distributions and applications
- 2009 – 2011. GNSF/ST08/3-390: Application of singular integral approximation and fundamental solution methods for the approximate solutions of some classes of boundary value problems.
- 2009 – 2011. GNSF/ST08/3- 384. Maximum Inequalities for Rearrangements with Applications to Functional Analysis and Scheduling Theory
- 2006 – 2008. GNSF/ST06/3- 009, Sign-permutation duality in linear analysis. Applications to scheduling theory
- 2005 – 2006. GRDF, GEM1-3328- TB-03Rearrangement of vectors, Theory and application in Probability, Statistics and Computer Networks.