გიორგობიანი გიორგი ჯიმშერის ძე
დირექტორის მოადგილე(მთავარი მეცნიერი თანამშრომელი)
- Since 2014. Deputy Director at Muskhelishvili Institute of Computational Mathematics of Georgian Technical University.
- Since 2018. Main researcher at the department of Probabilistic and Statistical Methods.
- 2013 – 2017. Associate Professor at the Georgian Technical University, Faculty of Informatics and Control Systems, Department of Computational Mathematics.
- 2008 – 2014. Scientific Secretary at Muskhelishvili Institute of Computational Mathematics of Georgian Technical University.
- 1983 – 2014. Researcher at Muskhelishvili Institute of Computational Mathematics of Georgian Technical University, department of Probabilistic and Statistical Methods.
- 1990-1991. Invited Lecturer at the Tbilisi State University; the faculty of Cybernetics. Lectures on “Mathematical Models of Economics”.
- 2009-2010. Invited Lecturer at the Georgian Institute of Public Affairs (GIPA). Lectures on “The Elements of Applied Statistics”.
განათლება; აკადემიური ხარისხი
- 1978-83. Tbilisi State University, Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics, Department of Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics
- Candidate Degree of Phys. Math. Sciences (Ph.D.). Tbilisi State University. Thesis: “Some Problems on the Rearrangements of Series in Infinite Dimensional Spaces”. (Scientific Supervisor Prof. S.A. Chobanyan).
Functional Analysis, Probability Theory
- Sum ranges and universal series in topological vector spaces. Invited talk. Seminario de Geometría y Topología, Instituto de Matemática Interdisciplinar, Facultad de CC Matematicas. Complutense University of Madrid. Madrid, Spain, November 21 – 24, 2017.
- Chobanyan’s transference inequality and Pecherski’s sum range theorem. Invited talk. Alfréd Rényi Institute of Mathematics, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Budapest, 13 – 20 December, 2018 (together with V. Tarieladze)
- Kolmogorov’s and Ulyanov’s Conjectures. Invited talk. Alfréd Rényi Institute of Mathematics, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Budapest, 13 – 20 December, 2018 (together with V. Tarieladze)
სამეცნიერო გრანტები & პროექტები
- 2016 – 2017. “STI International Cooperation Network for Eastern Partnership Countries – PLUS”. Acronym – “EaP PLUS”. Horizon 2020. Call: H2020-INT-INCO-2015;Topic: INT-02-2015. Proposal number: 692471. Position – Participant
- 2014 – 2016. SRNSF, FR/539/5-100/13. ”Interrelation between signs and permutations in compact vector summation: theory and applications”. Position – Researcher.
- 2013 – 2016. TEMPUS IV-6. “Modernization of Mathematics curricula for Engineering and Natural Sciences studies in South Caucasian Universities by introducing modern educational technologies (MathGeAr)”. Position – Participant Contact.
- 2013 – FP7. FP7-INCO-2013-9. Project N° 609531. “Knowledge Transfer Community to bridge the gap between research, innovation and business creation (NoGAP)”. Position – Participant Contact.
- 2010 – FP7 – INCO. 2010-6.1: Eastern Europe and South Caucasus. Project N° 266155. “Re-creation and building of capacities in Georgian ICT Research Institutes” (GEO-RECAP). http://www.georecap.eu. Position – Primary Coordinator.
- 2009 – 2011, Grant # GNSF/ST08/3-384 “Maximum Inequalities for Rearrangements with Applications to Functional Analysis and Scheduling Theory”. Position – Researcher.
- 2006 – 2008, Georgian National Science Foundation, Grant # GNSF/ST06/3-009 “Sign-permutation duality in linear analysis. Applications to scheduling theory”. Position – Researcher.
- 2005 – 2006, (GRDF) Grant # GEM1-3328-TB-03 “Rearrangement of vectors, Theory and application in Probability, Statistics and Computer Networks. Position – Researcher.
- Member of the Board of the Georgian Mathematical Union http://www.gmu.ge/
- Member of the Editorial Board of the Georgian Electronic Scientific Journal “Computer Sciences and Telecommunication”. http://gesj.internet-academy.org.ge/
- Higher Education Programme Accreditation Expert Group membership
- Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University. Doctoral Program – “International Doctoral Program in Mathematics”. Expert Group member. Tbilisi, 2017.
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University. Bachelors Program – „Financial Mathematics”. Expert Group Leader. Batumi 2017.
- Dissertation Committees
- 10.27: Member of the PhD thesis defense committee of Archil Surmava. Georgian Technical University. Programme code – 0401.
- 07.03: Member of the PhD thesis defense committee of Levan Labadze. Georgian Technical University. Programme code – 0501.
- Activities Organized
- Training Event of EC, FP7-INCO-2013-9, Project N° 609531, NoGAP, 17-18 November, 2014, GTU, Tbilisi, Georgia. https://www.no-gap.eu/
- Project Steering Meeting and the Trainings of EC, FP7-INCO-2013-9, Project N° 609531, NoGAP, 24-27 March, 2014, GTU, Tbilisi, Georgia. https://www.no-gap.eu/
- Training Event & Final Meeting of EC, FP7 Project #266155, GEO-RECAP, 15-16 September, 2012, GTU, Tbilisi, Georgia.
- Networking Event of EC, FP7 Project #266155, GEO-RECAP, 27-28 June, 2012, GTU, Tbilisi, Georgia.
- Training Event of EC, FP7 Project #266155, GEO-RECAP, 18-20 June, 2011, GTU, Tbilisi, Georgia.
- The European Future Technologies Conference and Exhibition 2011 (FET 11); Organizationof the Networking (satellite) Event of EC, FP7 Project #266155, GEO-RECAP, 4-6 May, 2011, Budapest, Hungary http://www.fet11.eu/ http://georecap.eu/index.php
- Kick Off Meeting of EC, FP7 Project #266155, GEO-RECAP, 22-23 November, 2010, GTU, Tbilisi, Georgia.